Our Mission - our assignment from Jesus!
“To Be and Make Disciples of Jesus Christ by Receiving, Proclaiming, and Sharing God's Love.”
Our church is committed to carrying out the Great Commission... “go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:18-20)
....while living out the Great Commandment... “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind”; and “Love your neighbour as yourself.” (Matthew 22:37-39; Matthew 22:34-40).
“Transforming People for Christ One Relationship at a Time”
We desire to be a growing community of passionate Jesus followers who are deepening in our love for God while reaching out to others with the Good News of Jesus. Captivated by His love we are compelled to share Him with everyone - those we know well and those we've yet to meet.
Our Core Values
- Dependence on God Matters - We depend on God for ourselves and others. Therefore we value perseverance and prayer that reflects our dependence on Him. Without Him we can do nothing.
- Compassionate Relationships Matter - We value loving people just as Jesus did. Encouragement and strength for life change are given in the context of accepting, grace-filled relationships.
- Worship Matters - We value authentic worship where we express ourselves to God in prayer, confession, and praise in meaningful, relevant ways.
- Bible Teaching Matters -We value Bible teaching that results in passionate, growing lovers of Christ empowered for ministry - lives that are transformed by God's Holy Spirit.
- A Harvest Focus Matters - We love people and long to see them find Jesus as we have. To that end we follow His example in actively sharing the gospel with them.
- Intentionality Matters -We value intentional planning and action in carrying out our mission. God calls us to be responsible stewards, multiplying our talents and opportunities.
- Equipping and Empowering Matter - We value equipping, discipleship, and mentoring that results in passionate lovers of Christ empowered for ministry - lives that are transformed by God's Holy Spirit.